Retail Care Executive
• On-board pharmacies in the designated area
o Capture unique IDs (PAN, TIN, etc.) and create customer accounts in Veeva
o Segment pharmacies according to potential
• Drive sales in the area by ensuring:
o Taking orders (personal order booking) and communicating the same to distributors
o Availability of products
o Reduce switching of AZ brands to competitors’
• Coordinate with AZ sales teams to get feedback and drive performance in the area
• Liaise with AZ trade team
o Relay important sales information from retailers
o Facilitate RCPA and other data collection
• Build relationship with pharmacists
• Educate pharmacists about AZ products: improve perception of AZ as a brand as a company
• Educate pharmacists about how to improve pharmacy efficiency – ordering, stocking, etc.
• Liaise with Distributors
o Communicate orders booked
o Map distributors to retailers for easy ordering and fulfilment
o Collect data about secondary sales – communicate relevant data to stakeholders
Audit / Ordering Role:
• Carrying out stock vs. demand checks
• Ordering for the pharmacy
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Graduate with a science background
• Sales experience in Pharma / FMCG or allied industries
• Good understanding of the sales distribution network
• Fluency in the local language
• Good relationship skills and ability to form bonds quickly
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile