Marketing Manager - Pharma International Business
KK Consulting Services
What is the Job like?
we are looking for a Marketing Manager to help lead marketing and customer acquisition. As the Marketing Manager you will report to the Senior Product Manager and be in charge of all of the following
o Lead our content marketing initiatives
o Help develop online content, offline content, blog, social media with the help of agencies
o Draft and coordinate the design of case studies, whitepapers, pitch decks, video scripts and more
o Strategize and draft collateral for sales, events and more
o Executing PR strategies and coordinating with PR team on content, articles, etc.
o Managing our influencer outreach programs
o Identifying awards that we should apply for and managing our awards calendar
o Identify comprehensive list of relevant healthcare conferences in India
o Strategizing and implementing event participation at relevant conferences and events
o Strategy and execution for our participation and sponsorships
o Design of booth, brochures, content and other assets
o Managing and utilizing budgets for strategic mass media campaigns
o Strategizing partnership strategies
o Ensuring our ROI and customer acquisition goals are met
o Selecting and coordinating with external agencies for ad creatives, PR, media buying
o Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising o Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
o Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
o Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Who should apply for these roles?
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading marketing functions for a B2B or a consumer facing company
- You have managed offline advertising budgets and strategized and executed cross country advertising campaigns
- You have led participation in multiple conferences and events
- You have worked on digital marketing projects and can measure effectiveness of campaigns
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You are very creative wrt Product Marketing strategy
- You have the gift of the gab and can deliver effective sales pitches
- You are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You are passionate about building a brand in the healthcare space
- You are a go-getter and can deliver effective pitches to potential distribution partners
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile