Manager HR - Generalist Profile - Mfg section
KK Consulting Services
Job location Ahmadabad
Candidate must be full time MBA in HR
Exp in mfg sector is mandatory
Please find below a brief about the role.
- To work Closely with the TA team and complete the on-boarding process
- Manage the employee life cycle from manpower planning, to Hiring, to on-boarding, to Managing performance, Learning & Growth and separation.
- Time bound resolution of employee queries
- Manage employee data and ensure updates in SAP through HRSS
- To complete F&F formalities of left employees within stipulated time
- Monthly HR MIS
- To facilitate the approvals & complete compliance under Shop & Establishment laws
- To conduct monthly / Surprise inspection of record as per legal requirement
- To coordinate with the compliance team and ensure 100 % compliance to the requirement.
- To plan & organize structured Induction Training for all new joiners (including contractual)
- To prepare quarterly/monthly training plan for all employees and organize programs accordingly
- Increase value through Employee Connect and Track, Monitor and support Zones & Division in Employee Connect Initiatives
- To prepare annual calendar for Employee connect initiatives for the zone and organize accordingly
- Adherence to the Central Employee Connect Calendar
- Monitor the progress of the Initiatives through Monthly Tracker
- Educate all employee on the prevailing Performance Management System (BSC) and on e-compass and regular process changes
- Drive and track closure of PMS(Quarterly and Annual process) for your respective Regions. This will include completion of Performance Contract, Mid-Year-Review and Annual Appraisal Process.
- Facilitate in closing Increment, Salary correction and Promotion recommendation cases for the annual year
- To resolve all issues of employees regarding HR Policies
- To capture employees' feedback on HR policies and escalation to concerned person
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile