KK Consulting Services
- Oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems in factories, warehouses, production areas and other businesses.
- Must Have Kowlede of PLC Wiring And AC / DC Drivers
- Test existing equipment and determine if components of a system need to be upgraded or replaced.
- To keep production and manufacturing equipment running smoothly.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Work as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Perform quality testing and inspections.
- Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment.
- Direct and train other workers and apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile