Production Quality Manager - Dairy Products
KK Consulting Services
- To take overall responsibility of Quality in a Geography
- Responsible to ensure quality management of Plant and sourcing centres
- Responsible to ensure that good hygiene practices (GHP) are adopted in the
- Responsible to arrange testing of milk & milk products as per the approved
testing methodology and frequency.
- Responsible to ensure that the non-conformed products are properly disposed.
- Authorized to release or reject the finished products/raw material including
- Responsible to find out the root cause in case of market complaints
- Responsible to ensure that finished goods comply with all statutory requirements
before they are placed in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities in FSMS Activities:
- To ensure the raw material & finished products confirm to Food Safety and
statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To monitor water quality, personnel & plant hygiene, pest control, nonconforming
product and product recall at plant level.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile