KK Consulting Services
We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. The person will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans (Interior as well as Architectural plans)
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions) minimum of 5-6 years
- Should be very well versed in English fluency Verbal and written
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, material selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Communication and presentation skills
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Project management skills
- And able to join immediately within one month.
- Salary 4.80 L Per annum, again this will vary candidate to candidate on basis of experience and skill sets.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile