BDM _ Surgical Sales
- Organising appointments and meetings with doctors and hospital
- Identifying and establishing new business for its Cardiology portfolio
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Writing reports and other documents
Graduate, Science background or B. Pharma
Min 1 year as an MR in a good healthcare company.
Max. Up to 30 yrs.
- Commercial awareness
- Sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills
Up to 3L, or max 20% increase on current CTC – whichever is low.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile