Regional Sales Manager - Critical Care
Designation – RBM (2nd line manager)
HQ – Mumbai (Covering maharashtra state)
- Target achievement
- Monthly, quarterly and annually,
- product wise and unit wise, Area wise
- Promotional activities
- Design Monitor and run effective promotional plans.
- Budget management
- Design incentive plans for field force is done within the stipulated time and communicated HO.
- Plan and execute control own and field staff tour programs , expense statements
- Design field staff KRA, Training, monitor their requirements according to promotional activities.
- Continuously reviewing activity, sales and other parameters with respect to KRAs MR to ensure that it is achieved in the right quality and within the defined timeframe
- Supply chain
- Ensure product availability particularly new products launched at the retailer level.
- Monitor primary secondary , Smooth functioning of trade channel (stockists/retailer)
- Call monitor
- Timely monitor Assess total call, productive call, non-call activity reports and daily / monthly / weekly report.
- Create and maintain effective key customer list for his/her area.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile