Sr Business Development Manager - SM
KK Consulting Services
Job Description :
- Identify appropriate medico-marketing opportunities in pharma companies based in Mumbai.
- Create and articulate a compelling value proposition for key decision makers and assist in developing differential conceptual frameworks that enhances brand visibility and recall.
- Strategy development, brain storming discussions, pitch presentations, proposal development, cost negotiations and deal closure would be an integral aspect of the job function
- Create and maintain a healthy project pipeline and work towards enhancing the reach of the organization
- Network and meaningfully engage with the Product Management and Marketing departments of the assigned Pharmaceutical company accounts.
- Articulate strategy to respond to dynamic market requirements by being current with client and competition product portfolios.
- Be willing to take up additional responsibilities in the interest of the organization.
- Proactive drive towards conceptualizing newer products and services in line with the strengths of the organization.
- Liase with multiple stake holders and refer specific datasets – Use this information in conceptualizing presentations to fulfill needgaps in the market and create high impact pitch presentations.
- Manage customer complaints and maintain client satisfaction index.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile