Sales Executive - Medical Furniture
KK Consulting Services
We are looking for the candidates from sales background with 1-8 years of experience preferably from healthcare/ medical industry.
- Identify and meet new hospitals/dealers in the designated area.
- Generate business & achieve targets in accordance with the business plan.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Plan and implement strategies for proper coverage of assigned territory
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Analysing of market trend and promote the sales accordingly
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete area sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees/dealers; following up on work results if required (only for Managerial Candidate).
- Maintain area sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees if required (only for Managerial Candidate).
- Maintain area sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results (only for Managerial Candidate)..
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational/sales workshops; reviewing professional publications;
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional exhibitions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travelling to Different cities within designated area to meet clients if required.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile