Store In-charge Executive
KK Consulting Services
Designation :- Store In-charge
Qualification :- SSC/HSC/ITI
Experience – 1 to 3yrs
Salary – 12k to 14k
Job description :-
- Checking materials & documents as per work orders, physically checking & verification of the quantity and specifications as per challan/invoice & arranging for inspection by user department.
- Ensuring all materials are stored safely at safe place to avoid damage.
- Handling stores operation, supervision of loading and unloading materials in stores.
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
- Informing to purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies.
- Coordinating with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
- Maintaining stock and consumption records.
- Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out of stock which cause production and financial losses.
- Controlling & supervising day to day activities of store department.
- Following up with purchase department to ensure timely supply.
- Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure.
- Training warehouse employees in materials handling procedures and in the operation of equipment used.
- Maintains the warehouse area in a neat and orderly manner.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile