Key Account Manager - Medical Devices
KK Consulting Services
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Medical Device Company in OEM/OBL Services as a Key Accounts Manager.
- This requirement is part of OEM team to support Pre sales, Business Development & Marketing of Medical Device Components by closely working with sales, practice and delivery teams.
- We are looking for an individual with good business analysis skills to monitor changing Industry trends, Identify opportunities, help defining strategies for addressing the customer needs and / right positioning of Baihe Medical capabilities & solutions, Enable Partnerships with relevant vendors/teams
- Prior knowledge of / experience in Healthcare segment especially the Medical devices, Pharma domain would be an added advantage.
- Should have worked and managed Imports and Exports in Pharma or Medical Devices or Any component Device Industry.
- Should be aware of Technology trends in Medical device and Pharma Industry
- Prior experience in Medical device and/or Pharma Product company with Regulatory exposure is added advantage.
- Savvy about operational experience and strong “Can-do” attitude is essential.
- Participation and front ending all key conversations and engagements with end customer
- Should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in Medical device or Pharma domain/industry along with project and people management skills
- Available and ready for travels on short notice, spending and managing significant time at different locations
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- B2B understanding is Added advantage.
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile