Technical Field Service Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, the responsibilities of this position are:
- Schedule and perform the installation, operation, repair and modification of equipment within assigned
- Manage region and schedule to facilitate all aspects of technical/ engineering work required to support all products serviced by the Biosense Webster technical
- Responds to customer requests for emergency
- Determines cause(s), troubleshoots and takes corrective
- Provides guidance to customers to include Doctors, Nurses and hospital biomedical engineers and assists when customer satisfaction issues
- Work closely with commercial team to support them in all technical matters and issues related to the BW products
- Implement preventative maintenance programs and maintains performance and service records for
- Manage customer expectations on a regular basis before and after various interactions to ensure customer
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next level Management
- Follow Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental Practices
- Comply with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree / Associate degree / diploma in Engineering
- Preferred in:
- Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or similar
- Computer Science
- 2 years field service experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge to include: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Many people view a job change as a way of promoting themselves to a better position. And in most cases, we at KK Consulting services would agree. However, you should always be sure that your new job offers you the means to satisfy your values. While there's no denying the strategic virtues of selective job changing for the purpose of career leverage, you want to make sure the path you take will lead you where you really want to go and want to achieve in your life.
At KK Consulting services, the "right" job is one in which your values are being satisfied most effectively. If career growth and advancement are your primary goals, and they're represented by how much you earn, then the job that pays the most money is the "better" job.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile